Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for a kit of Mendel parts in Belgium, Europe

Posted by Tom 
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a kit of Mendel parts for sale. Or if someone has the intent on printing a set of Mendel parts any time in the near future.

Please contact me with any reasonable pricing for production and shipping costs.

I'm located in Belgium, Europe.

Greets,
Tom
Hello,

I have the same question as Tom!
please contact me!

Netherlands Europe

Greets, Robbert
Hi,

me too winking smiley

Lede, Belgium

Matthew
Re: Looking for a kit of Mendel parts in Belgium, Europe
November 25, 2009 09:57AM
Same here, portugal.

Best Regards
me too!

GERMANY

Cheers
The RuttMeister looks as if he'll be producing ex-UK in about a month's time: you should be able to pick up the rest locally (Cotubex were interested in Arduino, for example, and can probably supply the rest of the electronics). I'll import mine ex-UK, we could perhaps group the orders.
Rahere is actually based in Watermael, Brussels.
Hi All, Count me in as well, maybe a combined shipping to belgium could spare us a few bucks ... Can anybody let me know how the current situation is around here in belgium ?Thanks,
Luc,

luceyckmans@gmail.com
January 17, 2010 05:37AM
I'm starting up a webshop to supply people here in belgium and in europe. It'll probably be another 2 weeks before it's up and running with electronics kits for motherboards and extruders, and a week or to after that i'll have stepper drivers and opto endstops.

All these will be offered in kit and in fully assembled form. I'll announce the shop opening, once it happens, but let me know if you need any info or have any ideas until then.
Hy Guys,
I'm looking for arround 2 weeks for a set f Mendel Parts, but couldn't find a easy way *Smile*

So is anyone arround Germany who would like to sell a set?

Best Regards
Tigerchen
I'm producing Mendel for 350$ with everything, or 225$ for motors and all parts without the controller electronics. it takes about 3 weeks then i ship out as i order parts on demand. Also I'm not really making anything other than my time on this, so price is pretty much set. I just want everyone to have a mendel printer, my main interest is software for these things.

email me and I'll provide details and send a paypal link for payment. as 350$ IS IN USA DOLLARS

I'M Registered as a usa business as profounddevices LLC
shipping is 28.00 for entire kit from overseas.
james
February 12, 2010 08:17AM
Hi all,

I said I'd let you know when I was up and running, so here we go...

We're a Belgian based shop that is selling Gen3 electronics, motors and cables. Go to [www.iprint3d.org] and have a look around, I hope we have something for you.

This is a self made site (so it might have gremlins). If you notice any bugs or problems, just use the contact us link on the page and let us know. We'll get on it ASAP.

I'm trying to cater for as many custom demands as possible, so if it's not in the shop or if you need a special mod, just contact us and I'll see what I can arrange

Thanks and happy shopping.
Matthew
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login