Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Needed: Mendel Parts in US

Posted by mattkos 
Needed: Mendel Parts in US
November 23, 2009 03:00PM
Hi

I'm in Colorado and looking for a set of Mendel parts. Willing to pay for material, time and shipping. Anyone willing?

Thanks
Re: Needed: Mendel Parts in US
November 23, 2009 03:55PM
We'd also like to get a set or 2 of parts. We'll be building 2 out over the next month.
November 23, 2009 04:40PM
Hey

I'm also looking for Mendel parts. I'm willing to pay material cost, labor, and shipping. I live in Arkansas. Email me at sanctitiesrares@gmail.com if you're interested.

-Adam
I am looking for a mendel kit (printed and/or electronics v3). Please reply to douglas.barton (@) gmail.com
I too am looking for mendal parts. I already have the hardware and electronics. If available please send some pictures to Michael.r.foster (@) gmail.com
I am also looking to get Mendel printed parts. Willing to pay for material, time, and shipping. If available email rosskmacdonald@yahoo.com
December 15, 2009 01:23PM
I am looking to get a set of mendal parts. I am in Chicago, IL. ec300a at gamil.com
i just posted a new thread stating i was willing to make the 6 main frame vertex brackets. those are the only parts i am going to try to make at first because they would be from a machined mold.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login