New customers Get $150 off first order with Misumi
February 21, 2014 12:23PM
Hey guys, I know this has been in IRC, but I thought I would also post the promotion in For Sale as well. Just to be all official-like. smiling smiley

Here’ s the scoop on getting $150 off your first order (gotta be a new customer):
To receive the $150.00 Credit, companies must place their first order online using a Credit Card and include promotion code "First150--RepRap" in the "Special Instructions" of the order. Offer is based only on the value of the goods purchased; freight and handling charges are excluded. The full value of the $150.00 credit must be used on the first order, no promotional credit balance will carried forward. Offer expires March 31, 2014. Available in US and Canada only.
Contact me if you have questions: Comment here, or PM me. I am happy to answer questions and help out any way I can.
Contact Customer service: inquire@misumiusa.com
Contact Engineering: engineering@misumiusa.com

This promotion has been going on for a while, and I’ve put together some FAQs that can also help with questions. Our internal systems are not well connected, so there’s been some understandable confusion.
• Order confirmation emails – The discount will not show up on these. You will see the discount when your credit card is charged. The amount will be -$150 the total of your order.
• Shipping – If you selected Ground shipping and see an upgrade to 2nd Day airsaver, don’t worry. As a corporation, we negotiate discounts with our carriers, and automatically upgrade you to a better service for free when we can. We pass the discounts on to you. We’re not in the business of making money off of shipping. :-)
• Invoices – You still will not see the discount on your invoice. Rely on the amount we actually charge you -- again it will be -$150 the total of your order.
• Credit card charges – These should show up within 1-3 days of your order being shipped. Here’s where you will finally see the discount show up. The math should go like this: order amount - $150 + shipping= charged amount.

Configurable Components for RepRap
www.misumiusa.com
Re: New customers Get $150 off first order with Misumi
February 27, 2014 11:45PM
This is great! I've been a customer of Misumi for several years now, and been very happy with all of my orders.

Help improve the RepRap wiki!
Just click "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page and start typing.
Anyone can edit the wiki!
Re: New customers Get $150 off first order with Misumi
February 28, 2014 08:53AM
That's so awesome to hear! Thanks for the props! :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login