Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Would like Mendel parts

Posted by Austin Walter 
Would like Mendel parts
January 13, 2010 03:25AM
Hello, I would like a full set of printed mendel parts. I'm in the west USA. Please contact me at [email protected]

Austin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2010 03:34AM by Austin Walter.
Re: Would like Mendel parts
January 17, 2010 06:40PM
I am also interested in buying a full set of Mendel parts. I'm in the east USA. Please contact me at sterling.mike@gmail.com

Mike
January 18, 2010 12:42PM
I also want one set of Mendel parts, complete or just mechanical.
Tony
Would like Mendel parts
January 18, 2010 03:33PM
I am interested in buying the full set of Mendel parts or just the mechanical ones too.
Please contact me at tiago182182@hotmail.com
Wil
January 22, 2010 04:20PM
Hello, I am interested in buying one full set of Mendel parts. I am in Canada.
Please contact me at wjolliffe@gmail.com

Thanks
Wil
January 22, 2010 06:20PM
Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I can make you some of the parts, but not all of them. I have a cnc mill and can mill you out the brackets that hold the frame together. If you are interested then shoot me an e-mail. jupdyke@gmail.com

These parts are rather large and take a long time to print (2-3 hours each), so milling them makes sense. It might make it easier to find someone to print the other parts which are smaller. Saving 18 hours of print time is always nice.

Also you could get the frame assembled while you wait for the other parts. I have another post here that shows some photos of the first set I made. But I just got some new bits and the last set I made looked even better.

Josh
January 23, 2010 01:24PM
Hello
we have some of the parts now ready to be offered from extra sets made from original masters. any spares of the parts can be obtained are can be send .Please do update for Mendel parts in sets..JAGS

JAGS
DESIGN FOR A CHANGE!
January 23, 2010 07:10PM
Hy Guys,
I'm looking for arround 2 weeks for a set f Mendel Parts, but couldn't find a easy way *Smile*

So is anyone arround Germany who would like to sell a set?

Best Regards
Tigerchen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login