Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FS: New MakerFarm Prusa i3 8" kit (unbuilt) & Used Makerbot Replicator 2

Posted by 3dtingman 
FS: New MakerFarm Prusa i3 8" kit (unbuilt) & Used Makerbot Replicator 2
April 03, 2014 12:46PM
Hi everyone,

I'm getting out of 3D printing for a while, I'm kinda burnt out and I'll most likely pick it up again when the technology matures more and becomes affordable.

I'm letting go my Makerbot Replicator 2 and an unbuilt MakerFarm Prusa i3 8" kit, all for a good price.

MakerFarm Prusa i3 8" kit (includes everything to assemble a working printer): asking $400

MakerBot Replicator 2 (70 hours total print time, owned ~5 months): asking $1100

I accept Amazon Payments or Google Wallet. US sales only please.

Thanks!
Re: FS: New MakerFarm Prusa i3 8" kit (unbuilt) & Used Makerbot Replicator 2
April 09, 2014 01:28AM
Post pictures of your Replicator 2 and Prusa kit please. Otherwise this listing will be removed.

Help improve the RepRap wiki!
Just click "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page and start typing.
Anyone can edit the wiki!
April 24, 2014 07:56AM
Do not buy! Seller scammed me and will not refund me. Gives excuses and then stops responding.
April 24, 2014 08:09AM
what payment method did you use and can you contact the repective people eg amazon or google ?

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

April 24, 2014 10:06AM
Hello, I said I work a lot and commute daily. I also said that google wallet suspended my account and I can't access the options to refund. They should've processed a refund for you already. I stopped answering you because you were literally emailing me every 5 minutes asking about the refund which I cannot handle because the refund link you keep talking about isn't even there for me

I don't know why you're trying to ruin my reputation here...
April 24, 2014 02:36PM
can you post some pictures please?

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

April 24, 2014 09:13PM
I'm not trying to ruin your reputation but when you have someone's money and you are not refunding it or shipping the product, seems a bit suspicious. You can call google if they truly disabled your account and they can refund me if that is the case. BUT you need to do some work on your end to get me the refund. Also as for emailing you every 5 minutes that is bit of a stretch. When you are not responding I send one in the morning and one in the evening hoping for a response. Call google and get this straightened out and i'll stop bashing you. But until then i'm going to continue so no else makes the same mistake I did.
April 24, 2014 09:16PM
thejollygrimreaper
what payment method did you use and can you contact the repective people eg amazon or google ?

Sent payment via google wallet. Payment was cleared the instant I sent it according to google when I call a few days ago. They also said the "seller" has the money in his account. But the seller is denying that the money is in his account. He is saying it is pending and that google closed his account and he can do nothing with the money. I'm upset because he fully has the capability of calling google and them forcing a refund since he supposedly cant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login