Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printer Domain Names - Over 500 Available

Posted by 3DAvenue 
3D Printer Domain Names - Over 500 Available
April 07, 2014 12:21AM
Hello All,

I'd like to start by introducing myself. My name is Daniel.

This 3D printing forum is a home for the maker community, as well as 3D artists, entrepreneurs, academics, and manufacturers. So in the company of those actively bringing 3D printing to the masses, I'd like to mention that I have over 500 3D printer domains available for purchase. Website domains are key to establishing your 3D printing project's online presence, as well as raising your visibility to consumers and the general public. But most importantly, your domain will define the face of your 3d printing brand or organization, both online and off.

3D PRINTING DOMAIN CATEGORIES INCLUDE:

-PROTOTYPING/DESIGN
-NEWS/EDUCATION
-TECH
-FOOD
-FASHION
-RETAIL
-SERVICES
-MANUFACTURING/MATERIALS
-AND MANY MORE...

Please feel free to private message or email me for the list of 500+ 3d printing names.

Good luck to everyone in their endeavors.

Sincerely,
Daniel
[email protected]
Re: 3D Printer Domain Names - Over 500 Available
April 07, 2014 09:40PM
Great. A cybersquatter.

Help improve the RepRap wiki!
Just click "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page and start typing.
Anyone can edit the wiki!
April 09, 2014 11:40PM
Hopefully NO ONE ever buys from guys like this .
A2
April 10, 2014 11:21PM
Reminds of a patent troll.
April 11, 2014 09:50AM
I appreciate the position of some here, as not long ago, I was of a similar opinion as some of you. But as I've seen firsthand, domaining provides a platform to promote 3D printing. There are many 3D printing skeptics, who dissuade the public from adopting this technology, and much of my time and effort is spent defending 3D printing against such naysayers. And although we may differ over the commercial aspects involved, we can agree that greater interest in 3D printing will enable further innovation within this field.
I appreciate the egalitarian ethos of RepRap, and do not think it's unrealistic for 3d printing to eventually address certain social ills. To the contrary. I'm particularly encouraged by contour crafting's potential to address the global affordable housing crisis. I do not mean to offend the sociopolitical sensibilities of anyone here. It just seems that the technology needs to attract resources in order to develop the wherewithal to practically fulfill its transformative promise.
A2
April 11, 2014 05:31PM
3DAvenue
But as I've seen firsthand, domaining provides a platform to promote 3D printing.

I find this hard to believe, provide the source that you saw firsthand of how domaining promotes 3d printing.

3DAvenue
There are many 3D printing skeptics, who dissuade the public from adopting this technology, and much of my time and effort is spent defending 3D printing against such naysayers.

Seriously you spend much of your time defending 3d printing against naysayers, provide a link of your efforts.
April 11, 2014 09:23PM
Domaining provides a platform from which a domainer CAN promote a given field, which I have. The vast majority of my conversations persuading naysayers have been within private messages/emails. Similarly, I have been brainstorming with some people I met earlier this month at Inside 3D Printing, particularly in the food 3d printing area. Additionally, I can tell you that I have a website in the works which will contain a blog focusing on 3D printing. I hope to explore the potential interrelationships between the Internet of Things and 3D printing, a topic which I feel has been largely overlooked. On the one hand, there can be constrictive applications, such as using RFIDs within 3D prints in order to limit unauthorized reproductions. Alternatively, and more promisingly, 3D printed wearables can be personalized to monitor specific health stats.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login