Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Green ABS

Posted by James Weng 
Green ABS
February 17, 2010 08:52PM
Hi,
I have several 5 kg (about 11 lbs) rolls of green ABS plastic that I am selling for $90 each ($18/kg or ~$8/lb). Shipping cost is $12.50 per spool if you are in the United States, $53 if you are located anywhere else in the world. If anybody is interested, please reply to this thread or email me.

Thanks,
James
Re: Green ABS
February 18, 2010 12:56PM
I'll try one email me at jamesdanielv@msn.com and I'll buy one from you.
February 20, 2010 05:29PM
I'm interested in a roll - please private message me with Paypal info, and I'll get payment off shortly. Thanks.
February 22, 2010 09:56PM
Green ABS

fyi, i received it. it looks great. ordered wen/thur got it monday!!! wow!!smiling smiley

March 02, 2010 09:47PM
Is anybody else interested in purchasing the ABS?
March 26, 2010 01:01AM
I still have four more 5 kg rolls if anybody is interested.
March 26, 2010 07:28PM
Waiting for someone to post a review. Not all filament is the same.

repraplogphase.blogspot.com
March 26, 2010 07:40PM
I haven't printed it with myself (still assembling my Mendel...hoping to be done soon), but Rustyspoon got some of mine from me - I've seen the results, and they're good. He also mentioned he's printing faster then he was able to with the PLA he had. Maybe he can post up his thoughts more directly?
March 26, 2010 09:34PM
It has worked pretty well for me so far.
But it has been jamming every once in a while. I don't know if it's the plastic, or if it's just dusty in the basement where I'm running the machine.
Otherwise not much to report.
Im running prints at 48mm/s feed rate. But my extruder is running a nema 23 motor.
Hope this helps.

Some pictures are here
[forums.reprap.org]
[forums.reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login