Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3d printed objects made in india by 3dsparez

Posted by prasanapurple 
3d printed objects made in india by 3dsparez
June 09, 2014 07:32AM
Hello everyone

here some of the 3d printed stuff made in our 3dsparez office .

its made in india and made on our 3d printer

3d printed objects [www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com] 3d printed test objects to test machine durability

This is comparison of the materials of ABS and PLA with different types of materials [www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com] 3d printed bmw sidecar gears

for more information please email me prasanadear@gmail.com
regards,
v.prasana
Re: 3d printed objects made in india by 3dsparez
June 09, 2014 10:11AM
So basically you adjust your design to fit the production limits of your printer? Because I think thats wrong smiling smiley

Shouldn't technology serve design instead of limit it?

The prints do look very good though and I can imagine the 45 degree angle thing isnt that important with for example an overused voronoi kind of generate object.

Just one question, you tell us to email for more information. But, information about what? What is this topic about? Just sharing your prints, or are you a company trying to sell something? Because there's a sales forum for that smiling smiley And if you really wanna sell something, don't write these kind of vague forum posts winking smiley Just get down to the point. I appreciate every new initiative in this branche, but it should be done well, or not at all.

By the way, trying to make these plastic printers as 'perfect' as one can is kind of useless, they are prototyping machines and if you really want to make something perfect, or near perfect ('perfect' doesn't really exist ofcourse, imo the world is designed to just be, instead of 'to be perfect'). Pushing the limits is fun, but there will be a time where we use DLP printers and laugh at there plastic printers, or maybe even something better. Who knows smiling smiley
Re: 3d printed objects made in india by 3dsparez
June 09, 2014 07:55PM
Looks just like someone was eavesdropping on a 3D printer class. Other than that, I'm not sure what message was being conveyed?

June 09, 2014 10:58PM
This is just an advert, or spam - which amounts to the same thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login