Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEW Online Shop in Germany - German RepRap Foundation (GRRF)

Posted by BE-Flo 
NEW Online Shop in Germany - German RepRap Foundation (GRRF)
March 20, 2010 02:53PM
Hello everyone,

we are a German online shop specialized in RepRap products.
Right now we offer the following:

- Electronics Generation 3
- stepper motors
- ABS plastics
- Mendel bearings
- screws
- cables
- and many more.....

Our shop is still under construction and we keep adding more and more pieces all the time.
Just visit us and find out what we can offer you.

German RepRap Foundation / Shop

Best wishes
Florian - German RepRap Foundation (GRRF)
Re: NEW Online Shop in Germany - German RepRap Foundation (GRRF)
January 20, 2012 03:46AM
Good shop till you have a serious problem and they don't care if a customer loose 70€. They just care about ''their money''. Good luck to everyone who purchase at this shop.
January 20, 2012 04:32AM
Can you give us a little more information about your problem pikelo ?

Every hints about what product of the grrf we should avoid would be good.

Have to say I never had problems with'em till now - maybe I should hurry testing that RAMPS board I bought lately ?
January 20, 2012 04:39AM
My problem is about a shipping that has been lost at custom dutty office and GRRF doesn't accept to get this package back to Germany and ship it again, they just prefeer that dutty office destroy my package (75€ value) and I miss my money. But GRRF send me a beautiful and exciting ''sorry'' message, where they just say (we don't care about your money loosing, but we are sorrry).

Said that, you should test all products from any shop, but if you have any problem with them, they won't refound you, change it or any other option, also I bought from them a solder wich after two uses doesn't work anymore, told to them and send them pictures and didn't care or re-ship it.

Be carefull
January 20, 2012 04:42AM
These are the GRRF conditions to be accepted while a purchasing:

''Please acknowledge the terms and conditions bound to this order by ticking the following box. The terms and conditions can be read here.
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions bound to this order.'' And the link from ''here'' bring to this EMPTY website [grrf.de]

So good and serious customer service really.
January 20, 2012 04:48AM
pikelo
My problem is about a shipping that has been lost at custom dutty office and GRRF doesn't accept to get this package back to Germany and ship it again, they just prefeer that dutty office destroy my package (75€ value) and I miss my money. But GRRF send me a beautiful and exciting ''sorry'' message, where they just say (we don't care about your money loosing, but we are sorrry).

If the customs lost your package how is the GRRF supposed to get the package back?
How can customs destroy something that they apparently lost?

I have had no problems with the GRRF and have ordered from them many times.
I have a complete Gen3 electronics and stepper motors from them as well as almost all my PLA.

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
January 20, 2012 04:58AM
With ''lost'' I mean I won't recive it, package is at that office during Fedex ''invite'' me to pay 150TL (what is around same price that my package value, what means re-pay the full value of my purchasing). As I don't accept Fedex propouse three options, first I pay that money; second re-send it back to GRRF and they will pay the re-shipping back, something that GRRF doesn't accept; and third the office destroy the package and I loos my money.

This third options is the best for GRRF as they announced me by mail:

''If you do not pay the fee, FedEx would charge us with the following costs for sending the package back to Germany.
This is just not possible.''

This is the best care for a customer right? They prefeer that the customer lose his money but the company isn't responsible of anything. I wasn't warned by GRRF of ANY possible charging of this money. You can re-check the ''terms and conditions'' link (if there would be anything written).

Regards
January 20, 2012 05:12AM
Out of curiosity, what's your country pikelo ? I understand the parcel is stuck at the destination customs, right ?
January 20, 2012 05:14AM
Yes it is in Turkey. Twice before I bought from GRRF with much higher order values.
January 20, 2012 05:44AM
About time Turkey is integrated to europe and start using Euro as a currency IMO.

Would have saved you those problems.
January 20, 2012 05:54AM
Everybody knows that Turkey isn't at Europe (also at GRRF) but they don't warn to their buyers about they can lose their money and they won't care about it. The problem isn't that Turkey does not use Euro, the main problem is about GRRF customer service.
January 20, 2012 06:22AM
The buyer is responsible for any customs charges so I don't see how they can help you there.
Since the custom charges differ from country to country it would be difficult for them to know what the charges are.
That you pay as much for customs as for the item is not uncommon for any country depending on what the item is.
Some items have no customs, others 200%...

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
January 26, 2012 04:42PM
So basically you just don't want to pay customs? And you do realize that trying to get around customs ("resending") is illegal?
C'mon, this really isn't GRRF's problem, anything other than what they did would be hugely unprofessional.

I've ordered from GRRF a couple time before and have never had any problems. In my case, their customer support is flawless and they did a lot to get me happy.

Cheerios,
- Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login