Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hardware Kits + Belts $190 READY TO GO

Posted by berrybros 
I would be interested in ordering a full kit when you are completed
Sac
Re: Hardware Kits + Belts $190 READY TO GO
July 09, 2010 04:44PM
Any update on the full kit? Price point for the assemble it yourself kit?
July 10, 2010 01:58AM
[cgi.ebay.com]

... Same person.
Similar to Jeremy, I was searching around when I found out about this Mendel. I would like to have your full kit, unassembled so I can also have the experience of putting it together myself. Email me ([email protected]) when you got your kits ready and preferably low price.
August 11, 2010 10:55PM
Any update on the full mendal kit? Are the hardware kits still available?
I sent several messsages to him on ebay to ask when the kits would be ready. He only responded to me when he mistook my question as a question regarding the hardware kits. When I replied that I was, in fact, inquiring about the full mendel kits, I received no reply. I do not believe he will be offering full kits after all.
October 06, 2010 10:06PM
Still have the Mendel II hardware kit? Ships to Brazil? Thanks
November 25, 2010 11:07AM
I purchased one of these kits off of Dwayne's ebay store just over two weeks ago now and still haven't heard anything back from him from the original purchase or a follow up e-mail. I'll give another week before I take it up with paypal's buyer protection. I'll write in with updates as they come.
November 26, 2010 09:59PM
Same issue here. Ordered and paid November 6th and still haven't received the hardware kit or tracking information.

On Nov 11 he sent me:
Dwayne
your Kit shipped last week, I am currently out of state working, i will be able to provide a tracking number Friday when i get back.

He has not responded to a follow-up email sent Nov 22.

The latest you can file a dispute is 45 days, so I will wait a while longer, because I really want this hardware.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2010 01:35AM by David A.
November 30, 2010 06:38PM
Just got mine today, hadn't gotten any e-mail response, but it's here! I will assumed it's full. I will report back if it's not the complete order. Thanks Dwayne!
December 04, 2010 02:36PM
I did not end up receiving all the parts of my kit. The jigs and mudguard washers were missing. I have e-mailed Dwayne to try to clear it up.

-Tony
December 06, 2010 07:39PM
I received the shipping tube today.

It was empty except for 3 belts.
December 14, 2010 12:30AM
No word from Dwayne. I've filed an "Item not as described" claim with Paypal.
December 19, 2010 01:01PM
No word from Dwayne here either.
December 25, 2010 02:38AM
No word from Dwayne in 10 days. PayPal has refunded my money.
December 28, 2010 10:54PM
It's been over a week here, the item was supposed to arrive on December 25, still waiting.

We got a paypal receipt, but no tracking number or anything. He has not responded to any emails.

A few investigative google searches show that there are many people whom have been forced to file a dispute and get their money back, as he has had zero communication with any of his buyers.

Also found his facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Dwayne-Moody/782105756

Attempted to add him, but so far no response. The picture doesn't exactly give me much faith in him, either.

What do, guys?
February 05, 2011 01:28PM
Not really happy with the quality of the M4 washers that I got in this kit. The inner diameter is just too small, so half of them I really have to force down the length of the M4 screw thread. They catch often and require a bit of force.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login