Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

laser cut thick sheet

Posted by lunchtrayrider 
laser cut thick sheet
April 13, 2010 01:13AM
I listed a set of laser cut thick sheet on ebay. no reserve starting at .99

1/4" mdf, highest bidder will take it home. cut straight from the official dxf files.

-aaron

[cgi.ebay.com]
Re: laser cut thick sheet
April 21, 2010 06:51PM
listed another set on ebay. 3-day, no reserve, starts at .99 auction

[cgi.ebay.com]
April 24, 2010 06:03PM
this set is going for cheap. 45 minutes to pick it up.

[cgi.ebay.com]
April 24, 2010 07:14PM
just made a 1 day auction for another set! should go for a rock bottom price. starting at .99 and no reserve! also i will ship international if you want. however all shipping costs are up to you including import requirements/fees. I will combine shipping to help you save money. i just charge what it costs and no more for shipping.

[cgi.ebay.com]

check it out!
April 25, 2010 08:28PM
listed yet another 1 day auction. check it out. bid now don't wait or you'll miss out!

[cgi.ebay.com]
April 26, 2010 06:19PM
this one is going to go for really cheap. bid now and enjoy!

-aaron

[cgi.ebay.com]
April 26, 2010 09:19PM
3-day auction for another set.

[cgi.ebay.com]

-aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2010 11:38PM by lunchtrayrider.
April 29, 2010 11:45PM
[cgi.ebay.com]

another one day auction. bid early and get a good deal. really i don't mind, i sold the last set that was a one day auction for $3.25. also, if you want something custom i can do that too!

-aaron
April 30, 2010 09:42PM
[cgi.ebay.com]

going for .99 still with only 2 hours left! bid now and get it cheap!

-aaron
April 30, 2010 11:01PM
Just got my laser cut thick sheet from Aaron today. Everything arrived as advertised, and I'm very happy with the transaction. Great packaging too!
May 01, 2010 02:52AM
[cgi.ebay.com]

another 1-day auction!!! seriously the last auction just went for .99! you can't beat that! check it out and bid early because it really will go for cheap.

-aaron
May 01, 2010 01:54PM
So, what exactly is this? It's all the wooden parts needed to be able to bolt together a Mendel frame? I'm very new to 3d printing and the RepRap project, so please forgive my lack of knowledge of what is required to build one.

I understand the basic idea is some wood/plexiglas/plastic parts that you screw readily available bolts, screws, rods etc. into, then you add stepper motors and controllers as well as extruders, etc... That's what I understand a Mendel to be, on a basic level.

So is this mainly the skeleton of the system, minus hardware store bolts, etc? If one were to start to build a 3d printer with what you're providing, what else would be required? (I don't believe you need to spell it out letter-by-letter, just a one-paragraph overview and a link pointing to the plans would be enough.) Writing that information once and then cut-pasting it from auction to auction would be super helpful. grinning smiley

Thanks!
May 01, 2010 07:13PM
this is an auction for the parts listed as thick sheet parts needed to build the mendel.

[www.reprap.org]

the picture in the auction shows what is included.

-aaron
May 02, 2010 03:32AM
another 1-day auction. Probably the last one day auction for a while as I will have less time to make the parts for the next couple of weeks. thanks for all that have bid and hopefully this has been helping people out.

[cgi.ebay.com]

-aaron
May 02, 2010 10:13AM
Anyone interested in a material other than mdf? acrylic or...? Also if you have a unique design for the thick sheet I could do that for you too. Feel free to ask.

-aaron
May 04, 2010 10:38AM
another auction up for grabs:

[cgi.ebay.com]

-aaron
May 11, 2010 12:51PM
[cgi.ebay.com]

ends in three days. Check it out. Bid now or forever hold your peace. I don't think I'll be able to post these with no reserve anymore so it might be your last chance.

-aaron
May 18, 2010 12:40PM
another listing. I've started the bidding at 9.99, now that I've sold a couple I know what my costs are. Also I added a buy it now as several people have requested this. So I paid to add it. Don't disappoint me!

[cgi.ebay.com]

-aaron
May 20, 2010 08:08AM
Aaron, I did us both a favor and used your buy it now feature and have paid via paypal. I am looking forward to receiving them. Please ship them out soon!!!!!1!! Thanks a lot.

-Steve
May 20, 2010 04:53PM
hey steve-

just got back from the post office, sent it priority so it should be there quick.

I redesigned the package so for about the same shipping charge I am now sending priority. Also if anyone does the buy it now I'll do my best to get it in the mail by the next business day.

another listing for anyone interested.

[cgi.ebay.com]

-aaron
May 20, 2010 05:30PM
Oh sweet, thanks man.
May 24, 2010 08:14PM
anyone interested in a clear acrylic set?

1/4" thick acrylic I would charge $35 for a set. shipping in the lower 48 would be $10.

can also do 3/16" for slightly cheaper.

also can do colors, material price/availability varies so send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

-aaron
June 05, 2010 11:34AM
another ebay listing for laser cut thick sheet. good luck bidding!

[cgi.ebay.com]
June 23, 2010 10:47PM
3 day auction: get it now!

[cgi.ebay.com]

approx $17.50 to ship to uk, please confirm international cost before bidding. (i can also sell you kits outside of ebay too)

-aaron
July 20, 2010 12:33PM
hey everyone, i've sold about 2 dozen of the thick sheet sets. I'll probably keep a listing on ebay going indefinitely, so look for the auctions there. you can also email me at tayl 0458 at umn dot edu if you would like to purchase a set off of ebay. I can also do custom parts if you'd like. just give me an email.

-aaron
January 07, 2011 03:01PM
Hey everyone,
I've sold a lot of kits on ebay but would prefer that people emailed me directly to order kits (ebay fees are expensive). You can email me directly and i'll get you what you need just as fast as purchasing it off ebay ( I am the same person after all!)

-aaron

tayl
at
umn.edu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login