Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEW rigid.ink Filament - 0.03mm+/- *FREE Samples for RepRap forum users* 1st come, 1st served.

Posted by PrintEd 
We're calling for your help...

Sure everyone says their filament is the best. But we think, with our pure sourced ABS and PLA filaments with uber-tight tolerances of just 0.03mm+/-, you'll actually agree.

So we've decided to put our money where our mouth is. We're offering a free 10 meter sample of any 1.75mm or 3.0mm, ABS or PLA in the form of a discount code. Don't worry, there's no catch or minium spend either. We ship worldwide from the UK, and for your free sample we'll only charge 1p for the international P&P.

Yes, 1 penny.

That's 1p inc international delivery for a 10 meter sample of the best filament you've ever tried.

We may not have the biggest range of colours (at the moment, more on the way soon!) or promise the cheapest prices. But we bet you won't find a brand you love more than us, once you've given us a try. Our customer service is second to non, too. So give us a shot, your exclusive RepRap discount code is: YC3GQ29WF0XJ - act fast though as there's only a limited number to give away.

And once you've received your 1p (inc. P&P) filament, if you feel like telling others either on here, on Amazon or on our website your thoughts about us - well that's just a bonus! We do welcome all feedback.

www.rigid.ink - Uber high quality filaments, order from just 10 meters (or order a FREE sample, with free UK shipping)
Ordered! grinning smiley Can't wait! tongue sticking out smiley winking smiley
Glad to see you're excited Callum - your orders gone out today (sorry for the 1 day delay). I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

The discount codes are running out fast guys, if you still want to claim your 1p filament.
Ordered!
Arrived today! Thanks! Trying it out in the next week or so! winking smiley
We don't mess around with delivery times Callum - your's shouldn't be too far behind Vincent.

We've had a few people take advantage of the offer by ordering multiples of samples over and over again, using up the remaining discount codes. We thought this was unfair to others on the forum, so we've added just a few more discount codes (same code as above) for anyone late to the party.

Just to clarify guys, just one sample per person please.

Cheers,
(Print) Ed
How are you getting on with your sample filaments?

Fantastic response from everyone, we've had loads of interest in the filaments so far - just looking forward to hearing back from those that have claimed theirs.

Just a couple of codes left before it completely expires.

www.rigid.ink - Uber high quality filaments, order from just 10 meters (or order a FREE sample, with free UK shipping)
Hi!
Not received yet (It's normal in my case, don't worry).
I will write 'something' after test it. winking smiley
So far on the mini test I did absolutely fabulous! smiling smiley If you get a nice deep royal purple in you will have a new permanent customer winking smiley
Great to hear you love it Callum. Funny you should say that, we're working on more colours as we speak - will keep you informed once we get more in, hopefully in a couple of weeks.
PrintEd
Great to hear you love it Callum. Funny you should say that, we're working on more colours as we speak - will keep you informed once we get more in, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

Feel free to send me some 1.75mm samples. winking smiley
I had a slight issue with my printer, so just waiting for a replacement part, then looking forward to trying it.
Hello I bought 5 rolls one PLA and 4 rolls ABS. Looking very much forward to try it out after struggling with bad filament for 2 years and blaming the printer. I will write back when I receive the plastic.
I just tried the coupon code but it only seemed to apply to the filament, I still got a $5ish shipping charge. Ideas?
Me too... except it was a 5GBP charge for me!
Hi epicepee and frankvdh - I'm sorry but the 1p filaments have finished now. Not sure why the website displayed the filament as 1p but we'll look into this. Hope everyone who is using their rigid.ink is enjoying it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login