Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Laser Cut Thick Sheet Sets for Sale

Posted by kymberlyaandrus 
Laser Cut Thick Sheet Sets for Sale
May 05, 2010 01:51PM
These are a high density birch plywood set that are laser-cut and I can sell them for $34.50 a set. I prefer paypal. Email me at kymberlyaandrus(at)yahoo.com for questions or shipping costs.

I chose to make the build plate out of high density ply-wood with a inset aluminum plate. See the two pictures for top and bottom view of the build plate.
Attachments:
open | download - aluminumlasercutthicksheets.JPG (131.8 KB)
open | download - hybridaluminumbuildplatebottom.JPG (38 KB)
Re: Laser Cut Thick Sheet Sets for Sale
May 06, 2010 12:07AM
I have these, they are nice.

repraplogphase.blogspot.com
June 21, 2010 12:28PM
Well folks I'm still waiting for my order, from these guys. They received full payment on the first of May.
Shipment was promised for the following week. Then more excuses, and it still hadn't shipped on the 15th May.

On May 24th it still hadn't shipped (problems with the extruder!)

Another promised ship date was made on the 8th of June.

Now, unfortunatly, I've allowed it to drag on well beyond the 45 day limit required to lodge a PayPal dispute. And they are no longer answering my emails.

Be advised, keep away!
June 21, 2010 11:46PM
Terry, as far as I know, Kimberly and Lambert, aka TechZonehave done a bit of reconfiguring, and now Gil of BotMill takes care of sales for them.

So, contact botmill directly.
[forums.reprap.org]
shipping@botmill.com

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
June 22, 2010 05:45PM
Okay, I'm happy now. The transaction has been completed satisfactorily.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login