Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Big Head" Style Nozzles For Sale--$6.00 each

Posted by reifsnyderb 
"Big Head" Style Nozzles For Sale--$6.00 each
July 07, 2010 09:49PM
"Big Head" Style Nozzles:

I just ran off another batch of nozzles and figured that I would place a separate posting since I have made some improvements. The nozzles are now drilled slightly undersized in order to improve the precision of the orifice. I have also decided to make the nozzles available with or without the 2mm "spout" on the end. (See the left nozzle in the attached picture and please specify when ordering.) Additionally, I have started stamping the nozzle size on the side of the nozzle to make it easier for you to identify them. These nozzles are made out of 7/16" brass hex rod and are drilled and tapped to M6x1.

Since there is no "middle man," I can still provide these nozzles at the great low price of just $6.00 each! I make these nozzles in my own basement on a Hardinge DSM-59 turret lathe. If my inventory is running low, I can fix this "problem" quickly with nothing more than a piece of 7/16" brass hex stock. I am also selling these nozzles on E-Bay.

The default orifice size is 0.5mm and other orifice sizes are available at no extra charge.

Note: Orifice sizes of 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, 0.70mm, 0.80mm, 0.90mm, and 1.00mm are available at no extra charge. Please specify the orifice size, when ordering. If a size is not specified, the default size of 0.50mm will be supplied. Please note that orifice sizes less than 0.35mm orifice sizes are considered experimental.

Customizations The nozzles can be modified, for little or no charge, upon request.

Item Condition: All items are new.

Number Available: Practically unlimited. I have my own machine shop and will machine additional parts as required.

Payment Conditions: Paypal or check. All prices are in U.S. dollars.

Location: Based near Harrisburg, PA, USA. Will ship international.

Shipping Cost:
$1.50
Please add $5.00 for international orders.

Shipping Conditions:
US Postal Service, First Class mail.
Other shipping agreements are available upon request and at additional cost.

Contact Information:
Please contact me either by sending me a Private Message or by sending an e-mail to reifsnyderb at hotmail dot com. (Replace the "at" with an @, remove the spaces, and replace the "dot" with a period.) Unless it is a weekend or a holiday, I will usually reply within 24 hours.

Photo:
See attached file.

Edit History:
2010/07/07 Initial Posting

(These nozzles are similar to the "BigHead" nozzle produced by MakerGear, LLC.)
Attachments:
open | download - nozzles.JPG (181.7 KB)
Re: "Big Head" Style Nozzles For Sale--$6.00 each
July 14, 2010 08:05PM
btt
July 23, 2010 09:51AM
btt
September 08, 2010 09:44AM
btt
Are you still making nozzles?
June 21, 2011 09:45AM
E-mail sent.

Michael Kemper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you still making nozzles?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login