Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Full set of Mendel electronics - 3rd Gen

Posted by plainnash 
Full set of Mendel electronics - 3rd Gen
July 14, 2010 01:21PM
Hi all,

Due to spiralling costs with my own Mendel, I'm having to sell it all and focus on other projects. Sad times, but it must be done.
As a result of this, it's all for sale! I've sold the frame and mechanical parts, but the electronics are all still available. I originally got these unassembled from iPrint3D for around £130, so I'm looking to get that back at least cause most of these are assembled.

- 1x Programmed motherboard - Messed up one of the traces on there, but I've bridged it just fine, it works perfectly.
- 3x Stepper controllers - One slightly singed edge from going overboard with the hotplate! Still, as above, works 100%.
- 1x Extruder controller - Unassembled, would be happy to assemble for another tenner, but it would be untested.
- 6x Opto end stops - Not a lot to say, all work fine.

All that, plus the wiring and cables:
- 3x 10pin Ribbon Cable with an IDC connector on both ends
88cm(x-axis), 76cm(y-axis) and 61cm(z-axis)
- 4x 4pin cable assemblies without connectors
73cm(x-axis), 23cm(y-axis) and 28cm(z-axis) and 70cm(extruder)
- 3x 3pin cable assemblies with 3pin connectors on each end
87cm(x-axis), 17cm(y-axis) and 42cm(z-axis)
- 2m of black hook-up wire
- 2m of red hook-up wire

As stated, I'm looking for about £130 for the lot, please drop me an email or a PM if you're interested, I'll check this thread as often as possible though.

plainnash[at]gmail[dot]com

Many thanks,
plainnash
Re: Full set of Mendel electronics - 3rd Gen
July 25, 2010 04:32AM
Bump. I'll drop it down to £110 if anyone's interested?
I'm in the UK by the way.
hey, I am interested drop me an email. If this item has already sold drop me an email as well smiling smiley

charles.h.creed (AT) gmail . com
August 17, 2010 03:35PM
Final bump, I can provide pictures of the damage if you want, it's purely cosmetic though.
August 20, 2010 11:55AM
Sold.
Mods, please lock/delete, many thanks.
August 20, 2010 12:53PM
Locked by request. Good luck the next time you have a go at RepRapping, plainnash!

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.