Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No warp, less moisture, NEW Nylon, the best ever thumbs up

Posted by Material man 
No warp, less moisture, NEW Nylon, the best ever thumbs up
June 23, 2015 06:24AM
Our company just announced new kinds of nylon filaments, we've done special modification on polyamide (which also called nylon), which is definitely different from some normal nylon made from Taulman. However, it still keeps the extraordinary properties of nylon, good heat resistance, excellent abrasion resistence and high toughness. More importantly, this nylon material has very low shrinkage rate and smooth appearance. Normally, you don't need to polish objects with difficulty since its support material is easy to remove and its smooth surface. Using this nylon material, large size and sophisticated industrial structure can be made with quality. Two more things you may concerned.
1. No Warp
We have done chemical modification on nylon so it won't warp under the settings we recommend . The bed adhesion is very good and printing operation is simple.
2. less moisture
Moisture always annoyed us during printing nylon. Our nylon filament has less moisture absorption. In fact, we have tackled this problem very well.
Here are some models using our nylon filaments(most of them have no post processing or a little bit).

These models are all printed by our 3D printers below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our nylon filament has two grades , You can get free PA B330 samplessmiling smiley
Engineering Grade : PA B380 Print temperature: ~260oC You must utilize YMe 3D printer to print this grade, which can provide excellent quality of objects, smooth surface, high strength and toughness.
Commercial Grade:PA B330 Print temperature: ~250oC This grade can be used in some common printers but your printer should still be good enough. So please email me your machine type and picture. we will post you free sample if we think your machine is capable of printing our filament. You just need to pay the shipping fee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to know more our products or have any queries please contact me . My name is Henry liu. Email address: liuyudehaoa@163.com tel:+8615011815569 Company:Guangzhou YMe Advance Material Technoligy Co.,ltd, China

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2015 05:16AM by Material man.
Re: No warp, less moisture, NEW Nylon, the best ever thumbs up
June 23, 2015 06:35AM
How about free samples for the first 10 repliers? grinning smiley
-Olaf
June 23, 2015 08:05AM
I'm in the first ten too!
June 23, 2015 08:26AM
Shall we send you our mailing address?

#3!

-a
June 23, 2015 08:55AM
Free samples sounds like a good idea #4
June 23, 2015 10:46AM
We gonna think about itspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 26, 2015 02:47AM
I'd like t try it also.
June 26, 2015 09:20AM
Me too spinning smiley sticking its tongue out. I have a Mendel90 noheap with 3mm extruder. I will prefere the black one version of you nylon filament.

Contact me if you think this will work.
June 26, 2015 09:53AM
I'd welcome a free sample, any colour. The machine I would use it on has an E3D v6 hot end, which is supposed to be good up to 295C.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
June 27, 2015 04:48AM
I assume all-metall hotends without PTFE-liner qualify for your Nylon? I have a makerbot MK8 all metall extruder. And I have to print a few gears in near future...
What about fumes? Do we need an enclosed printer with air-filters?
-Olaf
June 30, 2015 04:15AM
Maybe. It's good if you have air-filters , actually, an enclosed printer is Ok and bed temp is about 110 degree. The smell of nylon is not that bad like ABS( my opinion...) Please PM me your address if your printer is Ok for that and we will post you free P AB330 sample.
o_lampe
I assume all-metall hotends without PTFE-liner qualify for your Nylon? I have a makerbot MK8 all metall extruder. And I have to print a few gears in near future...
What about fumes? Do we need an enclosed printer with air-filters?
-Olaf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2015 04:16AM by Material man.
August 13, 2015 05:42AM
Hey,

what is your fastest printing speed with long linear paths? I can do 70 mm/s with my PA6 without any warpage.

As much as I know from the chemistry, it is only possible to retard the water uptake for some time (e.g. the factor of 3). However, layer adhesion will be negatively influenced by water repellents.

I assume that the way, you deal with the warpage problem will mean higher printing temperatures, e.g. 250 °C for a modified PA6?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login