Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fully assembled and tested RepRap Mendel printed in ABS\PLA plastic. Ready to print!!!!! $1299.00

Posted by Adventure 
To view your printer being built click here.

I am selling fully assembled and tested RepRap Mendels. After you place your order, and when the printer is finished being assembled. I will send you a dated video showing your personal RepRap printing. Each RepRap will have a Serial# that will match the video. Money will not be taken until you see the video and are happy with the product. The sooner you get on the list the sooner you will get your product. I want everyone to have a great running product day one. I know how difficult it is to gather all the parts you need and the time it takes to put a kit together and test. So I am willing to dedicate my time to get you a quality product so you can just have fun printing from day one.
This model does not yet have a heated build platform.

NOTE this Mendel uses the MK5 assembly with a Kysan DC Gear motor - 37mm. Not a stepper motor. The carriage is the standard mendel version, so you can attach anything you want. i.e. Wades extruder. I can also include a stepper motor with the DC motor if you would like so you can build a wades or use the stepper on the MK5.

The printer also prints out of box using the provided software. ReplicatorG ver. 22 with a Mendel driver and Skeinforge profile that has been customized for the Mendel.

Chose your color/plastic your Mendel will be printed in.
ABS color: Dark Grey, Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow, Light Blue, Olive Drab, Orange and Terra Cotta
PLA color: Natural Clear, Black, Brown, Green, Blue Translucent, Silver and White

(PLA Natural Clear is default.)

Once you receive your printer you will be expected to know how to run and maintain it. We answer all questions, but if the printer is damaged from misuse I can offer no refunds. Once you sign off on the video, you are locked into the purchase.

Printers have a 30 day delivery time right now. I will keep you updated every day on its status. And provide pictures of where we are at in the manufacturing process.

Please e-mail jeffchristiana@yahoo.com with your request. We will also be selling individual ABS\PLA plastic parts of the RepRap Mendel.

Chose your color/plastic:
ABS color: Dark Grey, Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow, Light Blue, Olive Drab, Orange and Terra Cotta
PLA color: Natural Clear, Black, Brown, Green, Blue Translucent, Silver and White

A fully assembled and tested Mendel will cost you $1299.00+Shipping US currency.

A full un-assembled kit with plastic. $999+Shipping US currency.
A full un-assembled kit without plastic. $799+Shipping US currency.

This is what is included in the kit:
Nut and Bolt Kit Smooth and Threaded Bar Kit Thin Sheet Set Laser Cut thick sheet set with inset Aluminum build plate Stepper Motor Kit Extruder Kit with tip and Thermocoupler Belt Kit as well as a Electronics Kit with power supply which contains: 1- Arduino Style Mainboard ver 1- Extruder Controller ver 3- Stepper Controllers ver 1- USB to TTL Controller 3- Opto End Stops 1- 12v 5A Universal Power Supply 1- Cable Kit which includes: 10 conductor cable, 6 conductor cable, 3 conductor cable and 2 conductor cable, 6-10 pin connectors, 2- 6 pin connectors, 6-3 pin connectors, 4- 2 pin connectors and 20 board mounting feet Descriptions of Individual Boards RepRap Mainboard ver 1.2: Modified to make it smaller than the Makerbot version. It includes all the RepRap modifications :removing all the arduino headers,changing the SD slot to a Micro SD and soldering the Micro SD slot on the backside. RepRap Stepper Motor Controllers ver 2.3 are for the RepRap. It is physically smaller than the Makerbot version, but we primarily reduced the amount of empty space. RepRap Extruder Controller ver 2.2 . They are a smaller footprint than the typical RepRap extruder controller because we eliminated some of the empty space. USB to TTL Adapter . This the same chip as the one referred to on the RepRap website only it is already modified and wired for the RepRap. It replaces a USB to TTL cable for Makerbot as well. It is used to upload bootloader and firmware as well as operate the assembled 3D Printer Opto-End Stops These are sensors and are positioned at the minimum and/or maximum of the travel for each axis. A minimum of three is needed for the 3D printer to operate properly Additional Components needed: Your Printed Parts USB Cable Computer with Operating System Free Software from RepRap.org Filament

Complete set of ABS\PLA reprap mendel parts $199.00 (Choose your color)

I will accept all payment types through Paypal. Remember no payment until you are happy with the video of your product.

We ship worldwide.

Get your old RepRap back into shape!!!

For everyone that has purchased a reprap and haven’t been able to get it working or are totally fed up with it. Please shoot us an e-mail with your issues and we can arrange for you to ship what you have to us. We will repair it to working condition and send it back to you. Min cost for this service is $100.00 plus parts and shipping.

Edited 61 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2011 11:21PM by Adventure.
Thanks for all the great responses. I will keep everyone who has contacted me updated on ship dates as we get closer to completing your build. I will be posting YouTube videos of finished RepRap printers so everyone can see what the final product looks like and the print quality. I want to also post HowTo videos. On how to get started, How to use the software, and so on..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2010 04:52PM by Adventure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login