Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assembled Mendel with Electronics and Motors (Available in Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow)!

Posted by BotMill 
BotMill's Fully Assembled Mendel with Electronics and Motors (Available in Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow)!

Details:

* Original Mendel solidedge files used to produce RP parts on commercial Stratasys FDM machines for a perfect look and fit. No drilling/reaming/sanding/grinding required.
* All thin sheet parts are made of 6mm cast acrylic.
* All hardware including extras of each.
* Full bearing kit, also includes one set of besrings for Adrians extruder and one set for Wade's extruder.
* Latest extruder parts (Nichrome wire, nozzle, PTFE, PEEK, M4 insert and metal parts)
* All threaded rods are zinc plated
* Threaded SS rod for Z axis
* Captured Z axis nuts to give required clearance under the machine.
* Precision gorund round bars made from (01) tooling steel for X, Y and Z axis.
* Choice of gears to fit any stepper motors without grindingthe shaft. (please specify at order time)
* Belts for X, Y and Z axis

This Machine also includes:

* TechZone electronics kit with power supply and motors as seen here Electronics Kit with Power Supply and Motors.

Please note that the electronics kit, power supply and motors need to be attached to the assembled frame manually.

This machine can be purchased here: Fully Assembled Mendel with Electronics and Motors (Available in Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow)!

Sincerely,

BotMill.com
sales@botmill.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2010 05:05PM by BotMill.
Attachments:
open | download - dan5-1000px.jpg (498.2 KB)
Re: Assembled Mendels for sale in COLOR!
August 24, 2010 01:11PM
Hello

I am interested in purchasing a fully assembled mendel. is it available in black?
Re: Assembled Mendels for sale in COLOR!
August 24, 2010 01:23PM
Hi Supreme84,

We can certainly provide you with a black assembled mendel.
We have sent you a PM and look forward to doing business with you.

Best Wishes,

BotMill Sales
sales@botmill.com
www.BotMill.com

----------------------------------------
www.BotMill.com
Follow us on twitter @BotMill
And the delivery time? 60 days after payment?

I bought a complete laser cut kit from botmill.com 54 days ago and I am still waiting to get extruder of it! Aint cool at all!
how about unassembled?
August 31, 2010 06:21PM
hi, i'd like a mendel for my teenage son, he's had his eye on it for a while i guess.... but this whole forum and parts list is kind of complex. how much would you charge to just sell me one of your mendel machines entirely unassembled? this seems like an easy way for me to get all the parts. I want him to build it for himself and understand it if i do buy this.
Re: how about unassembled?
September 01, 2010 10:52AM
Their website also offers the same thing in kit form:

[botmill.com] $945.00 (without motors and electronics)
[botmill.com] $307.75 (Motors, electronics and power supply)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login