Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New lower prices for Mini IR height sensors and PanelDue touch screen controller boards

Posted by dc42 
New lower prices for Mini IR height sensors and PanelDue touch screen controller boards
January 03, 2016 12:31PM
Thanks to increasing demand and orders from OEMs, I have been able to reduce prices of the electronic assemblies I sell. As from January 2016 the prices for parts purchased from me are as follows

Mini IR Height Sensor including connectors, compatible with most 3D printer electronics - see [miscsolutions.wordpress.com]

UK £25, EU £28, Rest of world £26. These are also available from our US distributor Filastruder.

PanelDue colour touch screen controller board including connectors, compatible with Duet and RADDS. Add your own display - see [miscsolutions.wordpress.com]

UK £36, EU £39, Rest of world £39. The picture on the right is the "Serving suggestion". Stocks of PanelDue controllers are very low but I expect to have more within the next two weeks.

For PanelDue with 0.8m Duet cable instead of crimp connectors add UK £5, EU £5, Rest of world £4.

Special offer! Order a PanelDue at the above prices, then you may add a Mini IR Sensor to the same order for only UK £22, EU £22, Rest of world £19.

All prices are in GBP and include carriage and VAT where applicable. If your order comes to more than £70, or if you are a VAT-registered (and also VIES-registered if in Italy) in the EU but outside the UK, please ask for a quotation.

To order, send me a PM stating:

* What you want to order
* Which country you are in
* Your email address.

I will then send a payment request to that email via PayPal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2016 02:19PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].

Re: New lower prices for Mini IR height sensors and PanelDue touch screen controller boards
January 06, 2016 07:41PM
You can now order PanelDue and IR sensor boards via our new web site [escher3d.com]. Please use the order form on that site, because the PM system on these forums is often very sluggish.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2016 09:52AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login