Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA, IL]High Power Motor Drives, Stepper and DC SALE!

Posted by kiram9 
[USA, IL]High Power Motor Drives, Stepper and DC SALE!
January 22, 2011 12:42AM
Hi, I have some very nice industrial bipolar stepper drives, they accept a 5V open collector input that is optoisolated.
They are rated 24V to 40V input, with adjustable micro stepping at 1/2 1/10 all the way up to 1/100
They have adjustable current limits from 1A to 4A in half amp increments.
I am looking to sell 4 new drives in antistatic wrap for around $200.
I will guarantee them for 30 Days after delivery with replacement, minus shipping.

I also have several DC motor drives 1/8hp, that can be controlled with either a potentiometer or an analog DC voltage input, I have one currently and several more in storage. This might be used to control something like a dremel from the micro, or a high power heated bed using PWM.

I would prefer money for the stepper drives so I can continue to fund my own reprap, however for the DC drive I would accept trades in the form of (High quality) plastic filament, or extruder parts. (I am looking for all the parts that get hot for the wades extruder such as the PTFE spacer, nozzle, brass cylinder, thermal barrier, and a bolt with the) I do not need the printed parts as I have ordered a kit. Also looking for optos and belts for the Prusa Mendle.

If you have been around for a while on the forum and seem legit I can send you a drive first and you send me the parts. Also I can post listings on ebay...

Part numbers and datasheets
SS2000MD4-M Stepper drive [www.bibus.hu]
MM23002d DC PM drive [www.alstron.com.sg]

Attachments:
open | download - overview.jpg (257.8 KB)
open | download - closeup.jpg (227.7 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login