Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepRap electronics for sale

Posted by ajm11 
RepRap electronics for sale
March 23, 2011 12:26AM
Hi all,
In order to fund my huxley I need to sell these electronics. I have a gen 1.2 MOBO (asking $50) and 3 gen2.3 stepper drivers (asking $25 a piece). I list these in AS IS condition but I believe they are working. They talk to my computer and my computer talks back. The drivers are all good. I also have an extruder controller but its not communicating with me (the stepper drives but the heater doesnt turn on nor does the thermistor communicate, not sure what to ask for $). Shipping will be a USPS flat rate box so I think around $7-10. I only accept paypal and will not ship internationally. I am flexible on the pricing but no low balls please, I am a college student and this is part of my senior project. Can post pics if requested
Re: RepRap electronics for sale
March 24, 2011 01:32PM
I am interested in 2 of your stepper drivers, but I would like to see pictures. Did you make these drivers or buy them assembled?

I do live in Canada but shipping here shouldn't be a problem. According to USPS you should be able to send them to me for $11.95. I would be happy to give you $50 total.

Regards,
Colin
April 27, 2011 10:04PM
Are your stepper drivers still available?

"Get busy living, or get busy dieing" - Red
April 27, 2011 10:15PM
Yes. Same price still.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login