Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ormerod 2 for sale.

Posted by Europa 
Ormerod 2 for sale.
February 15, 2018 02:56PM
Gents, I am thinking of selling my Ormerod 2 printer.

It is in perfect working order and has several mods that really benefit the performance such as an aluminium X arm and a Gecko Tek magnetic bed sub surface.

The print surface itself is a steel plate with a layer of EZ-STICK. I print both PLA and ABS without any bed adhesion issues whatsoever, the ABS printing is also helped by the printer being fully enclosed.

The only reason I am selling is that I want to buy a professional printer with dual nozzle, a solid frame, intelligent extruders etc..

Price £300 when I am ready to sell.

Brian
Re: Ormerod 2 for sale.
March 19, 2018 01:36PM
Gents, my Ormerod 2 printer is now for sale!

It is in perfect working order and has several mods that really benefit the performance such as an aluminium X arm, E3D all metal hot end and a Gecko Tek magnetic bed sub surface.

The print surface itself is a steel plate with a layer of EZ-STICK. I print both PLA and ABS without any bed adhesion issues whatsoever, the ABS printing is also helped by the printer being fully enclosed.

The reason for sale is that I am buying a professional grade printer with dual nozzle, a solid frame, intelligent extruders etc..

Price £250 ono.

You are welcome to come and inspect the printer, I live in Exeter in the South West of England. I can get a quote for shipping if you prefer.

I can send you photos if you are interested.

Brian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login