Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepRap GEN 6 Electronics for Sale (If enough interest)

Posted by bsthomps 
RepRap GEN 6 Electronics for Sale (If enough interest)
April 23, 2011 08:53PM
I am producing a few sets of Gen6 Electronics for myself and a few friends because they are out of stock online and I don't want to pay ~$220.

These will not be some cheap ripoff boards and components. I have designed many boards like this myself and all components will be name brand from either Allied or Digikey.

The boards will be exactly the same 4 layer professionally manufactured boards as Gubbel's Gen6 except I have swapped out the green LED's for blue and changed the printed text. You could even request a certain color of LED and I can easily swap a few components out for you to make it work.

All boards will be tested on my personal RepRap machine before they are sent out because selling faulty or untested electronics is completely unacceptable. I can even send you a video of your exact board working in my machine if you would like.

The more interest I get the lower I can get the price per board, right now its looking to be about $175 per board. If the boards were even in stock at Mendel-Parts.com they are $206 plus shipping after the 19% mandatory charge for US purchases.

Please respond if you would be interested!! (just judging interest now so I can hopefully get the unit cost down)

P.S.
This is not a scam, I am just new to this forum. I will NEVER ask you for any payment unless we have had email contact (at the minimum) and you feel comfortable with the purchase.
Re: RepRap GEN 6 Electronics for Sale (If enough interest)
April 23, 2011 10:07PM
I want, with delivery to Russia.
I am interested, how much with shipping to BC Canada?
Nice... I'll take 3
April 30, 2011 04:17PM
With finals coming up this week its gonna be about 3-4 weeks before I could get these boards ready to send out.

Please go ahead and send me a PM if you are still interested and we can discus pricing/shipping. The more interest the lower the price!
I'm interested here in Miamisburg, Ohio what is the turn around time from order to shipment. This is my first ans I have several friends interested.

Thanks
Tom W.
May 09, 2011 05:59PM
I am very interested in these electronics. What would it cost to ship to southwestern Iowa?
May 10, 2011 11:09AM
Hi,
I'm interested in at least one board. Depends on the timetable and cost of course. smiling smiley
interested , toronto canada
May 25, 2011 04:02AM
interested, Canberra Australia
Definately have some intrest here in Southern California. One kit for myself, and possibly one kit for my buddy.
interested, Canberra Australia
June 12, 2011 02:33AM
Interested, USA.

How soon will these be fabricated?
Very interested, USA. Timeline?
June 19, 2011 02:59PM
US, Michigan. Interested in 2.
Sono interessato
puoi contattarmi?
grazie
June 22, 2011 08:55PM
I gave up waiting for a response from bsthomps...

so I'm having my company fabricate 250 Gen6 PCBs. 100 will be fully assembled and tested in about 4 weeks from today. We'll post links as soon as they're ready!

EDIT: Boards have arrived. Holding off on assembly unless there's more interest...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2011 09:26PM by jseaber.
I would be interested in a completely assembled board. What would cost and shipping be to Dallas, TX?

Thanks,
Rickey
July 30, 2011 04:41PM
We're sending off parts & boards to an SMT assembly company this week. Assembled Gen6 boards will be back in our shop around August 20-30.

The total for an assembled board + optos will be no more than $195 shipped within the US. Yes, bootloader and firmware will be loaded smiling smiley

I'm also working on minor firmware fixes...
Yes, I think that I would be most interested. Can you keep me informed and we can go from there.

All the best

Sean
August 02, 2011 08:17AM
Sure, I'll post an update & photos here as soon as they're ready.
August 29, 2011 01:53PM
We finally have a batch of Gen6 boards! Price: $159 USD, with optos, firmware loaded:

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2011 10:38AM by jseaber.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login