Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poured Resin Prusa Mendel Parts - $65 / $75 drilled

Posted by riboflavin 
Poured Resin Prusa Mendel Parts - $65 / $75 drilled
June 24, 2011 03:00PM
Hello everyone,

I've posted here only a couple of times before (mostly here), but I'm offering a set of poured resin (Smooth-On 326) Prusa Mendel parts for $65 without holes drilled, or $75 drilled (SAE or metric). The molds are made from parts printed on a Stratasys machine.

I'm selling them through eBay here, drilled and undrilled. (I also sell them through my shop). I've included lots of pictures at both of those listings in addition to the ones below.

I'm very sensitive to the fact that some people offer products and don't deliver, which is why I'm offering post-payment to a limited number of buyers. That means I'll ship to the first few buyers before I receive payment. That way, you can get a chance to inspect them and see if they're any good before plunking your money down. Returns cheerfully accepted within a reasonable timeframe smiling smiley The turnaround time for orders will be about 2 weeks, possibly faster.

I'd love to answer any questions, or allay any concerns. Feel free to message me / post here if interested. Thanks so much!
Justin
[justindunham.net]

PS: I've cross-posted this here, I hope that's OK but if not I'm happy to take the other listing down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login