Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1LB,5LB ABS,PLA filaments for sale and some view shared with you

Posted by Anonymous User 
We look for distributors in Euro,USA,Austria,etc, we can supply better service to local users ,include change the defect goods, we will support our business parners with all of works.
We entered the 3D printer plastic filaments not long ago, we improve our quality control and do more and more colors, nobody can do 100% perfect goods,we accept change goods, we need local distributors to assist.
I analysis the world filaments interternet market, just personal idea,
(1)ABS filaments are easily to produce, you can find the local factory to do it, but PLA is mainly import from USA since there is low price PLA materials supply (Natureworks), and it is not easy to produce PLA filaments, will require high produce technical experience for the fragile propeties of PLA.
(2)The filaments of 1.75 and 3.0mm dimension are not big wanted quantity now, some factory are not willing to do a small order,especially the big company.Much filaments are produced by smaller factory, they lack some quality control system and pay less salary to workers.
(3)USA suppliers have a good price compare to Euro's, we (china) live far away from Euro and USA, cheap goods but high delivery fee,like 200 compare to 80, we have some dollars higher than USA supplier, as show in head of this article.
(4)We have much advantage of 1.75mm in retailer market, even live far away from market place, the 1.75mm filaments require much time and labour works, the USA and Euro factory add much cost than chinese factory.
(5)coil packaging is cheaper than spool packaging, USA and Euro suppliers have the whole plastic spool, we can supply hard paper spool, there are cheap paper spool and whole plastic spool in China.
(6)low cost of printer materials are good for 3D reprapers, good for the whole industrial develop,every one who own a car are care about the gasoline price.
(7)We do hope there are more distributors cooperate with us

PLA, ABS Quality Control
1. Drying, PLA and ABS are to be dried before processing, PLA need to dry 1-2 hours, while the ABS will need more than three hours ,after drying, the PLA process can effectively reduce the air bubbles, do not dry out the products ABS there are a lot of surface pitting, rough surface and not smooth.
2. Toughness, resistance to bending, ABS's toughness is no problem when the package winding.. For PLA ,there is some formation of corners and fixed shape after cooling, it will seriously affect the later use. We extrude PLA filaments with winding at the same time, and we choose the toughness PLA materials, after extrude as filaments, it will not break when bending three time of 360 degrees.
3. To remove impurities and node, we add two layer filter metal wire mesh between the section of the extruder and melting in machine, filter impurities and black spots.
4. Dimension control. Typically 2.8-3.0mm and 1.65-1.8mm, especially between the sizes 3.0, we select the appropriate device traction, as shown in picture.

It can not go through the 3.0 hole once the diameter of filaments greater than 3.0 , the device will cut the bigger size parts, and the entire coil or spool will be discarded.

Email: westyang168@hotmail.com
Jack Wu

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2011 11:09PM by Esunpla.
Our new toughness improve PLA, modify PLA, good transparent and bent propeties.
I am also a plastic modify engineer, I do this formula.
The PLA bent 360 deg, not break, please see the pic below.

We sale the filaments as factory, the quantity is so small of every customers, the whole sale money is so less, confused smiley

Some one can help us in China to do some printer machine sale in china, it is less money of 100kg profit than one machine.

We do hope the machine can printing fast, users can consume the filaments quickly.
Re: 1LB,5LB ABS,PLA filaments for sale and some view shared with you
September 12, 2011 01:20PM
Hi there

you got anything to back up your credibility.

What is your company name?

Have you an address and phone number.

Will you send out samples to test. Most extruder heads use 2.9mm plastic filament.

PM me your details so I can do a background check on you and your company.

Thanks
September 13, 2011 01:36AM
I ordered through them before, they are legit. I put a review up on the reprap wiki.
September 18, 2011 11:42AM
have you a link to this review.

Thanks
September 18, 2011 11:50AM
madpro

have you a link to this review.

[reprap.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2011 11:52AM by spad007.
September 19, 2011 09:45AM
I can confirm they deliver plastics, and it works in a reprap (quick test only until now).

Fast delivery despite of distance (less than a week from china to france).

I'll complete Andrew's review when I have done more extensive testing - and if I have anything to add.
September 26, 2011 05:06AM
Added a section in the filament supplier wiki page, for PLA : [reprap.org]
How do you go about ordering from them? Is there a web store or do you have to write for a quote?
September 30, 2011 02:46AM
I think that webstore is theirs, but you can also contact them by a private message here.
October 03, 2011 03:45PM
I have seen some prices of the plastic, which seems fine.

The only thing missing in this equation are the shipping costs. How much did it cost to send it to France? Any trouble with customs?
October 03, 2011 05:12PM
No trouble with customs, no tax needed to pay, but the shipping cost was higher than the product cost itself. I paid $86 for shipping 5kg.

You could probably negotiate with them to use the cheapest china post service instead, but it will probably add a lot to the delivery time.
October 27, 2011 01:17PM
PLEASE boycot EsunPLA

They have no issues using your photos to promote their business.

This is their flickr account [www.flickr.com] which contains some of my NON-commercial work (my photos) And many of yours.

DO NOT BUY PLA FROM EsunPLA

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
October 28, 2011 07:39PM
buy pla from esunpla it works
November 03, 2011 01:25PM
Depends smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login