Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[All SOLD Sorry] [Australia] Fully Assembled and Calibrated Greg-Frost-Prusa Mendel

Posted by Greg Frost 
Re: [Australia] Fully Assembled and Calibrated Greg-Frost-Prusa Mendel
October 09, 2011 10:00AM
Hello how much for a printer?
For Tunisia?

merci
Dear Greg,
Do you still have any at stock ? Could you quote me one machine to Israel ?
Best Regards,
Ronen
Hi Greg,

I'm interested in getting one of your printers.
Could you tell me how much it would cost to send to Japan.
November 10, 2011 10:51PM
I am actually down to the last 2 for sale and I expect I'll only have 1 after this weekend. I'd prefer not to sell internationally at this stage.
November 11, 2011 12:13AM
Ronen and SBT, check your email inbox's, I think I can help you guys out.
Hi smiling smiley

Can you say me the price to send it at Reunion Island plz smiling smiley
And say me the cost of the plastic to use with this printer, where can we found it ?

Thanks a lot.

sim
November 15, 2011 06:53AM
For the plastic, a good starting point is on the wiki : [reprap.org]

Often the expensive part is the shipping. You living on an island won't help with that sad smiley
November 16, 2011 02:18AM
I looked at airfairs to Reunion island and the cheapest return airfare was a shave under $10000!
Postage there looks like over $400.
Hi Greg,

I live in South Africa and am interested in purchasing a Pursa printer, how do I proceed and would it be possible to let me know how much it would cost for insurance and delivery to Johannesburg South Africa.
Hi Greg,

Do you still have that last Mendel available? I'm in Melbourne. I'd love to buy from someone in Australia.

Let me know whether this is possible and I'll send payment within a couple of days.

My email is markbrown@pobox.com.

Cheers

Mark
Hi Greg,

Sorry for the delay in responding - new baby has stolen what little was left of my mind - I would like to order one asap (missed his birthday, but might still make Christmas) - get in touch via elias (dot) wyber (at) bluewin (dot) ch to sort out details.

Cheers.

Elias.
December 04, 2011 08:40PM
Sorry. All sold. The last one ships out today sad smiley
Hi Greg,

Any chance you will be building more?

Nobody seems to have an assembled Prusa available in NZ and I didn't want to import it from the US if I can help it (non-metric).

Thanks either way.

Elias.
Hello I am interested in buying two or more armed printers, I wonder if they make a discount for buying more than one printer, I'd like to know how much printed in cubic inches per hour, much is to do the printing material and the material terms of yields per unit packaging, These printers are designed to work continuously? who much cost the post to Colombia?
Hello Greg,

Will you have any more Prusa Mendels for sale in the foreseeable future?

Andrew
Hi Greg,

I am also interested if you will have more available in the future.

Cheers

Terrence
Re: [All SOLD Sorry] [Australia] Fully Assembled and Calibrated Greg-Frost-Prusa Mendel
December 29, 2011 12:47AM
Where are you based? By dad and I kept 2 each and he is having second thoughts about needing 2, so one may be available.
Hi Greg,

If your father does want to sell one of his, I would love to buy it for my son.

elias.wyber@bluewin.ch

Elias.
need one
April 17, 2012 11:15AM
Hi, from nairobi kenya, interested in one, are u still building? wat would be the total cost for getting one and being shipped here?
Hi Greg, I live in Melbourne and am interested if its possible to purchase one of your 3d printers. I am not mechanical so need it assembled as I want to experiment with some art pieces. Look forward to hearing from you, regards Lorraine
I am interested in buying a RepRapPro Huxley.

Just wondering the maximum dimension of the object it can actually print and the expected longevity?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login