Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking to buy -all- "Darwin" printed parts, i will pay material+shipping+a beer+50 euros

Posted by sicarius 
Good day, i'm having the biggest problems finding printed parts for the "darwin" reprap, cant operate a fablab and having them profesionally printed here costs more than the reprap itself built and ready.
This includes the parts for creating the belt driving sprockets etc. (if that wasnt already self-explanatory)

In addition:
If anyone has one (or 2!!) of those full electronics kits laying around, i will pay the RRRF price for it + shipping.

I live near Amsterdam, The Netherlands, i accept parts from anywhere, as long as it can be validated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2009 09:44AM by sicarius.
Hoi,

Welkom bij reprap grinning smiley Vergeet niet jezelf voor te stellen in de nederlandse forums winking smiley

You can always check www.bitsfrombytes.com, they have a fully functional reprap for around 1050-1100 euro including shipping & tax. ErikDeBruijn is helping people with making repraps in Utrecht (fablab on monday).

I can provide people with parts around april, if BfB ships in march... I dont have any parts lying around at the moment.
Hai! Wist niet zeker of NL forum nog actief was tongue sticking out smiley

Anyway, i have some time before i will build the machine, gotta make the electronics first anyway.. i am NOT prepared to pay 1100 euros for a reprap, i can probably make it for around 400 if the shipping costs are okay.
Besides, its for the fun and learning aswell as the spirit of the reprap ^^

If you could print parts in the beginning of April, that would be perfect as i will then just have moved into my new house where i was actually planning to build it smiling smiley

*jumps to dutch forum now*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login