Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[DE] Mendel reprapped parts wanted (+adrian's geared extruder)

Posted by marzsius 
[DE] Mendel reprapped parts wanted (+adrian's geared extruder)
November 05, 2010 06:04PM
Hello Reprappers!
My name is Marius and I am searching for a cheaper alternative to the plastic parts sold at mendel-parts.com because I think 260€ is way too much. I already did some research and found the Isaac parts and the Lasercut Mendel parts.
I would also use one of those sets if I could be sure that they worked with the Full Mendel Kit sold at Mendel-parts.
My question is now:
Can I use one of those Kits (https://shop.grrf.de/mendel-laserholzbausatz-p-280.html or [www.flemingcnc.com]) together with the Mendel-parts Kit? If so, what is different when I build it (I didn't find a good differences list for the Lasercut Mendel, just the small one from its wiki page).

If not:

Who can produce all plastic parts including the ones for Adrian's geared extruder for me?
Re: [DE] Mendel reprapped parts wanted (+adrian's geared extruder)
November 05, 2010 07:38PM
Hi Marius.

I don't know much about Laser cut, but if you're interested we have sets 1 each of blue and black in ABS, and 1 in natural PLA with black ABS extruder, X and Y carriage parts. We sell our printed sets for 250 US that's currently about 178 EUR. Not sure what the shipping would cost from Canada?
November 05, 2010 10:18PM
260 euro is high, but I think he is trying to slow demand.

The parts seem to match when you look at his posted BOM and the standard Menel BOM, but I might have missed something.

repraplogphase.blogspot.com
November 06, 2010 01:38PM
All the parts needed to assemble the laser cut parts found here are in the parts set for putting together a standard printed machine. The laser cut set uses a few less parts than you would in assembling a printed plastic set, so if you get the complete kit and later want to print parts and change out to the printed ones you would need a few more nuts, bolts, etc. Hope this helps, feel free to message me if you have any other questions.
November 06, 2010 06:49PM
Before you take Mr. Smurf's advice, search this board for issues with the Lasercut kit, and the Techzone remix electronics.

There might be a reason a Teckzone Remix full kit is $250/$450 less than the other two commercially available Mendel kits.

repraplogphase.blogspot.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login