Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Wanted] Local Builders/Support Indiana

Posted by HarshReality 
[Wanted] Local Builders/Support Indiana
April 15, 2013 06:49PM
So, Ive followed a few of these builds online for awhile now. While Im fully confident I could complete a build and get it going the one thing that has me hesitant is the cost and a local support/help structure. Given my schedule I could only do anything on weekends but I figure Id give it a go and see if anybody was near me (Kokomo, IN) and see if I could get a bit more hands on and observant to variations and what is entailed into the project.

Anybody willing to help out a n00b or hook up to show me the ins and outs please contact me as I clearly would welcome any and all help and insight I can get before committing to a build. Honestly though Im most interested in build volume which has the RoStock variant appealing most at present.

My own history ATM is webdesign and code editing as well as history in industrial manufacture on the part of large PC companies and printers (2D). Who knows perhaps I might also be of use to anyone willing to help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2013 06:52PM by HarshReality.
Re: [Wanted] Local Builders/Support Indiana
January 11, 2014 06:00PM
Hi

Been almost a year since your post - any progress?
I live near FIshers, on Indy's North-side. I have a Morgan that I have built.

Steve
Re: [Wanted] Local Builders/Support Indiana
February 20, 2014 12:13PM
I'm near Zionsville and recently completed a Prusa i3. There's also SeeMeCNC in Goshen Indiana if you're really set on delta bots only.

Currently I'm just getting up to speed on the basics after completing my machine a couple of months ago.

Ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login