Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

need reprap parts printed

Posted by swinson 
need reprap parts printed
January 11, 2009 02:53PM
I need parts printed for a reprap 3D printer. If you are interested please email me at swinterry@hotmail.com
Re: need reprap parts printed
January 14, 2009 01:13AM
This was posted in my other thread.

Steveoutdoorrec Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I too need parts for a rep rap. In the spirit of
> this program how about someone print up a set of
> parts and pass them along to me for the cost of
> materials and postage. I promise to use the
> assembled printer to make at least two sets to
> send out with the same deal.
>
> Email me at steveoutdoorrec@gmail.com if you are
> willing to keep the spirit of the program alive.
>
> Oh and I live in the Grand Rapids area of
> Michigan. Might be nice to find others in the area
> that are into this.

I would also like to let you know that if wish to use this deal. I will pay for shipping and the cost of making them. Then once I have build my printer i will print out 2 or 3 more sets (same deal) I live in Louisiana, north of New Orleans.

Swinson
Re: need reprap parts printed
January 14, 2009 04:22PM
Hey guys,

I just heard of Rep Rap yesturday when I was searching up how to use an arduino to control the steppers of a CNC machine that I was thinking of building. But now I see that a Rep Rap could help me even further in my modding years to come than a CNC mill.
So I am officially requesting a quote of a complete set of printed parts to build the latest version of a Rep Rap machine including the, and the reason I say latest (I know there haven't been much changes between the other versions) is because there will be Mendel coming soon and I want to be ready for it.
Depending on the quote I am willing to pay for the raw materials and the shipping charges and I also promise to print 2 or more (more upon request) Rep Rap parts all without raw material charges...
If anyone is willing to help, please send me an e-mail at slisgrinder@gmail.com, I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Thankx again,
Slisgrinder
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login