Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Driver PCBs wanted

Posted by larsrc 
Driver PCBs wanted
March 21, 2009 11:17AM
After failing to print 'em myself, I'm now looking to by the necessary prints for a RepStrap (minus the Arduino, which I already have) from somewhere in Europe -- shipping from the US gets me charged a ridiculous import fee. I'm willing to go in on a combined order of prints if others are in the same position.

-Lars
Re: Driver PCBs wanted
April 12, 2009 01:49PM
Never mind, MakerBot has most of what I need. Most. They don't have the v. 1.2 stepper motor driver PCBs. Anybody got some of those to spare, or can make some?

-Lars
Anonymous User
April 12, 2009 10:43PM
If that's of any use, I'm in Poland abd I'll be making some v2.3 boards soon, probably modified for an A3983 or A3984 chip - which are the same as A3982, but do microstpes up (down?) to 1/8 or even 1/16, require some minor changes in the board layout and go for some 20c more at Farnell when ordering 10+ of them. I will be placing the order later this week, so I can still get some more driver chips in, make more boards and even solder them for you if you want. They'd be ready in 2-3 weeks, depending on how lazy the guys at Farnell will be with the order, and should cost you less than 10EUR each including shipping (a quick estimate, I'll try to get a more precise number if you want, should be even lower).

Just let me know if you're interested.
April 13, 2009 04:29AM
Thank you, but I found that Joachim Glauche already has some 1.2's lying around that he'll ship me.

-Lars
hi I' me looking for a job
June 07, 2009 03:18AM
Anyone else with willing to sell some empty v1.2 or assembled v2.3 PCBs
in Europe?

Marcus
June 11, 2009 06:30AM
Still early days, but I'm hoping to have this circuit board able to do useful work in another couple of months:

It's too early to release at the moment, to all but the most avid software developers tongue sticking out smiley

[grael-minifactory.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login