Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need a Slic3er expert, good $$ for a solution

Posted by borg-o-matic 
Need a Slic3er expert, good $$ for a solution
August 03, 2013 03:43PM
I'm looking for someone with experience in getting STL files sliced using Slic3r 0.9.10b and sent to a Replicator dual-extruder clone (Fastforge Creator) running v7.3 firmware. OS is Win7x64. If the forum allows links, this is the printer I have:

[www.amazon.com]

I'm able to print from an STL using ReplicatorG with Skeinforge 50 as the slicing engine, but not with Slic3r, either the built-in 0.7.1, or from stand-alone Slic3r 0.9.10b gcode copy/pasted into ReplicatorG. Slic3r just causes various random behaviors, and on the rare occasions I've had it work, none of the GUI settings updated the gcode with HBP or extruder temps in a way that the printer recognized.

Let me know your price for getting me functional with a polished solution likely to work going forward with various software updates, and in which the GUI changes are properly applied to the printer.

Local Colorado talent preferred, but all considered provided we can work out a payment method vs. cash.

P.S. - I'm not stuck on the stock firmware. Repetier Host looks interesting, so if that's part of the solution, let's include that as an option. ReplicatorG seems clunky at best.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login