Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for Mendel RP Parts in Reno, NV, USA

Posted by mr.marmot 
Looking for Mendel RP Parts in Reno, NV, USA
January 27, 2010 12:47PM
There are a few of us in Reno trying to put together a few Mendel machines. We'd really like to get a hold of all the RP Mendel parts, but I'm having trouble finding them. Of course, we would be willing to pay an appropriate price. Anyone able to help us out?

Thanks!
I am milling the frame vertex parts which take a long time to print about 20 hours I hear. They are the 6 parts that hold the frame together. I ussually charge $45 for a set, but if you want more then one we can make a deal or something. These are great because they are actually stronger then the printed ones, since it is solid plastic.

Also my reprap is almost up and running and I could print you some parts one it is up and going. shot me an e-mail at jupdyke@gmail.com

Josh
Re: Looking for Mendel RP Parts in Reno, NV, USA
February 05, 2010 02:13PM
Hello
we have set of mendel parts made by cast resin from original masters and we can offer the complete kit if you are keen and let us know

The kit will have the mendel plastic parts all the components. delivery time : 1 week from request.

once you provide the location to be shipped we can provide the complete delivery inclusive charges.

Thanks
JAGS

JAGS
DESIGN FOR A CHANGE!
Re: Looking for Mendel RP Parts in Reno, NV, USA
February 05, 2010 04:08PM
Interesting, how much are the parts?

Thanks,

George
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login