Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanted: Stepper motor driver v2.3 bare boards

Posted by robie1373 
Wanted: Stepper motor driver v2.3 bare boards
February 11, 2010 02:56PM
Do you have a stack of extra v2.3 stepper driver boards laying around? I want to buy 4 of them for US delivery!

I already have all the components from the parts lister for the vanilla board, so I'm not interested in boards using substitutions.

This is my primary stumbling block at this point in the build. I'm looking forward to buttoning up my electronics build!

PM me or reply here.
Re: Wanted: Stepper motor driver v2.3 bare boards
February 18, 2010 01:11AM
Hello, I'm also looking into getting the v2.3 stepper board pcbs ever since makerbot ended production of them. I was looking at getting em' from [www.batchpcb.com], but it gets pretty expensive ($66 for 4 boards by my reckoning). I'm also looking at getting a larger production run, but I'm not sure if enough people would want them to make it worth my while (ex. I make 40 boards with [www.custompcb.com], then 9 people will have to grab the other boards at around $4 each ($16 total versus $66), or I'm stuck with a huge deficit).

Even if I don't do a bigger run, we could split the setup cost of the pcbs on batchpcb, or something such as that.

So, any other takers/talkers?
February 18, 2010 07:54AM
I was lucky enough to find the boards I needed. I have sent a link to this thread to the guy I got them from.
February 18, 2010 02:06PM
I've got V2.3 bare boards, not modified. Exact same layout as the Makerbot boards. Will ship them anywhere.
$3/board + shipping + $10 handling fee

I had ~20 but in the last 24hours there was a spike in demand and I'm down to about 10 now.
Email me pbharrin(at)hotmail(dot)com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login