Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Australia] Prusa Plastic Parts Needed

Posted by technoicon 
[Australia] Prusa Plastic Parts Needed
August 14, 2011 10:33PM
Hi,

Looking for parts to be printed. I will be ordering this kit: [mixshop.com]

If anyone has parts that they could print for me that would be great! dont want to spend more than $100.
or
Would this work? [www.ebay.com.au]

Cheers
Patrick
Re: [Australia] Prusa Plastic Parts Needed
August 24, 2011 09:17PM
No idea how much he charges, but Greg Frost is in South Australia and would be a good person buy printed parts from.

-Col
August 25, 2011 03:22AM
Hi Patrick

I've Recently Purchased a RepRap 3d Mondo Printer witch should be here in a week or two. I'm in Perth and there doesn't seem to be allot of people in Australia with these yet ! Im keen to have a play with my new toy and dont mind printing out some parts for u if your willing to wait a few weeks for me to receive it and get it all up and running smiling smiley
Also I'm trying to find a place the sells the filament over here. It looks like getting it from china is the best bet at the moment possibly but will probably have to buy it in bulk. The cheaper I can find it the cheaper I can make parts smiling smiley

Let me know !
Spenc
August 25, 2011 03:36AM
Cool,

Let me know when you have set it all up and would like to print some parts out!!

cheers
August 25, 2011 08:21AM
Spenc: I ordered my filament from New Zealand; [diamondage.co.nz]
August 30, 2011 03:46AM
Looks like its going to be longer than expected. The payment has not even gone through yet :/

Waiting on a email from Teckzone confused smiley sad smiley
August 30, 2011 06:01PM
I'll print a Prusa Mendel and Extruder for $65 plus shipping. If anyone is interested send me a PM!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login