Category:Open source scientific hardware
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source RepRap 3-D printing and recyclebot recycling.
Open source scientific hardware is open source hardware used by scientists to do research or for education. This gallery and associated sub-pages are an extension of the book the Open Source Lab, which is about how to make scientific equipment following open source principles. Click on the hyperlinks under the images in this index to go to pages with hundreds of examples.
|Open-source scientific hardware collections and resources|
|Open-source scientific hardware by discipline|
Pages in category "Open source scientific hardware"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Open Source Lab
- Open source laser system for polymeric welding
- Open source science
- Open-source 3D-printable optics equipment
- Open-Source Automated Mapping Four-Point Probe
- Open-source colorimeter
- Open-source hardware for research and education
- Open-source mobile water quality testing platform
- Open-Source Photometric System for Enzymatic Nitrate Quantification
- Open-source syringe pump
- Open-source Wax RepRap 3-D Printer for Rapid Prototyping Paper-Based Microfluidics