The RepRap Live CD
There is a RepRap live CD (lots of thanks to Reece Arnott) that will boot up in a PC and allow you to run RepRap without installing it.
Note that this has not been actively developed since 2008.
Get it from:
- Download the DVD image using bittorent here (v0.7)
- Download the sources version using bittorent here (v0.7)
- Download the DVD image using bittorrent here (v0.6)
- Download the CD image using bittorrent here
- Download the DVD image version 0.6
- Download the CD image version 0.4
- Download the sources of the code needed to run RepRap on the CD here (version 0.4)
- Version 0.6 source code (torrent)
- Download the sources of the Linux distribution on which the CD was based here: reprap-cd-linux-sources.tgz.aa (1.4 GB) and here: reprap-cd-linux-sources.tgz.ab (0.9 GB). Download both files then cat them together; they are split to keep the sizes below 2 GB, which would give problems on some systems.
Bandwidth for the ISO downloads and a seeding server (torrent) is sponsored by BudgetDedicated.