Revision as of 11:55, 15 November 2014 by DavidCary (link to articles that go into more detail, etc.)
Paste Extruders are extruders which process anything that can simply be pushed out the nozzle.
- Direct Drive Paste Extruders. a sort of syringe pushed by belt or worm drive.
- Pumped extruders. For instance by a 'Moineau' Progressive_cavity_pump.
- Pneumatic Paste Extruders. For instance air pressure.
- VDX Paste Dispenser
- RUG/Pennsylvania/State College/Universal Paste Extruder
- RUG/Pennsylvania/State College/Stepper Paste Extruder
- RUG/Pennsylvania/State College/Paste extruder
- Mattroberts' Huxley Paste Extruder
- Davids Paste Extruder
- Printrbot Paste Extruder
- RJ Paste Extruder, by air pressure
- (thingiverse:ttsalo)Moineau stepper extruder. Moineau_Extruder
- (RichRap)Universal paste extruder works with timing belt pulling down on syringe.
- Fabathome.org has syringe tools, which look like syringes pushed by worm gears.
Working GroupPaste Extrusion Working Group forum
Is there a Paste category for these kinds of things? Do we have a page on the Frostruder yet?