3.29.11: Unit One is alive, as is our class' first Mendel!
3.5.11: One class Mendel is alive and printing, and everything but a ribbon cable is in place for Unit One.
2.24.11: Our PSU class' repraps are nearing completion, with a Huxley and Mendel all but fully assembled and programmed, and our third close behind. With a bit of luck, all three should be online and ready for their maiden prints within the week.
- Tuesdays: Intercollegiate Future Society will be forming up next week in the Willard lobby @ 8pm, and we will be commondeering a room from there.
- Thursdays:: PSU Reprap class meeting in 305 Hammond @ 5:15pm until 9ish.
Prototyping systems in development
- Gcode for RepRaps
- Good guide to Skeinforge
- Skeinforge PLA Profile
- Gen6 SF Settings
- All About Patents
Firmware and Files
- File:FirmwareforOneWireAD heatbed brnrd 20110317.zip - documented here
- File:Emf Bestextruder4 07.rar - A copy of the extruder code we have been using with max endstops enabled.
- File:Psu Bestmobocode2 24 2011.rar - TZ Gen3 Mobo code altered for our machines
- File:Extruder class jpj12 2011-04-07 temp fix.pde - Modified version of Bestextruder4_07 with brnrd's fix for temp overflow bug.
- vFile:SC_Skeinforge_Mar24.rar - Skeinforge Settings as of March 24
Copy and edit the following from "Example User" to your own handle to add yourself to the membership list: