I (born 1983 Austria Vienna) am interested in self replicating systems both on the makro- and the nanoscale.
Many of my varied but generally technical designs can be found on Thingiverse: (here)
Libraries I create (there is only one yet) will go on my github space: (here)
I have an early Ultimaker Original (production No#118 I think) with several tweaks:
- upgraded motors plus the then necessary lifting feet
- blend free hidden super awesome looking lighting
- a retraction improvement clip (small but important)
- big steel washers preventing the motors from slipping up an thus preventing the short drivebelts from loosing tension.
- so-so working long belt tensioners
Atomically precise manufacturing (APM) with Nanofactories
I'm investigating the ultimate future of (self replicating) 3D printing where every atom ends up where it shall go.
I'm writing a wiki to collect document and communicate my findings about that topic:
- [email protected]