Dear Glenn, Welcome to RepRap.
Thank you very much for improving the organization of the RepRap wiki. In particular, I like the way you've renamed various FAQs to less misleading names and linked to them at FAQ. --DavidCary 18:45, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for your appreciation. --Glenn 20:31, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
You once moved a bunch of text I put on a "category" page to a page in the main namespace. 
I can see that has some big advantages over the way I've been using category pages -- also a few disadvantages.
You edited some of our pages, and we don't know why, for some reason we can't edit them anymore.
We see the following messages in our pages:
There are security restrictions on this page
edit is restricted to the author group (set from the "protect" tab)
move is restricted to the author group (set from the "protect" tab)
Could you please help us gain access to our pages again? And how could you have edited them, if we can't?
The unprotect tab is not visible for us. And it also looks that we are not in the group of authors. How?
When we try to manually access the URL  to unprotect the page we see this message:
You are not the author of this page
We have 2 users: imgartchen and stlprinter. None of them have access to the pages that we created.
- Hi STLPRINTER
- I think I have removed the restriction that imgartchen applied to many pages.
- Please test if it works now.
- I have looked through all Imgartchen edited pages and removed the restrictions.
- br, --Glenn (talk) 07:53, 14 January 2015 (PST)
The pages that we created were protected by us and, as we understand, they should not be changed by anyone, except us.
How could you gain control over our protected content and change permissions, as if you were the owner?
Looks like you placed yourself as the owner of our content. How?
And yes, after you changed something yesterday, we can edit the pages now, but we can't protect/unprotect them.
- Hi STLPRINTER
- The reason I could override the protection was, that I have administrator access. Some time ago I asked for it, among others because I had trouble editing some protected pages.
- I can not see how I can bring back your content protection. I am sorry.
- --Glenn (talk) 04:10, 18 January 2015 (PST)