Introducing the 4ME3D Mini. The portable 8"x8"x10" dual extruder 3D Printer with Laser Engraver and CNC attachments.
The 4ME3D Mini is currently ready to be built by anyone wanting one. I am currently working on a build guide, but all the files to laser cut and print the parts required, as well as the BOM and a complete CAD model are available on the github repository.
Outer dimensions: Printed version
- 200mm x 195mm x 240mm
Laser cut version
- 204mm x 207mm x 243mm
- 102.6mm x 102.6mm x 102.6mm (If using provided firmware current limits are 100mm x 100mm x 100mm)
- It can be 0% or over 80% 3d printed, or a combination of both 3D Printed or Laser cut (Check other GitHub Branches)
- It can print all of its own parts.
- Designed to use the e3d chimera or cyclops hotend
- External power supply
- Internally mounted extruders bowden setup
- Has optional CNC and Laser cutter/engraver attachments (Currently not released)