This is a work in progress.
- An attempt at making a 90% printed printer.
Check out my blog to see more up to date info about the BenBot and more of what I'm doing.
- Printed Parts: every thing to gear driven so that i could model and print out most all of the parts. I'm trying super hard to make this easy make and put together.
- Non-Printed Parts: bearings, motors, and hobbed bolt.
- Printing Size: A heated bed is a really nice thing to have on a 3D printer, so it will be able to work with a mk1 or mk2 heated bed.
- Material Cost: ???
- Cost: ??? (assembled) I might sell a few but only to people who don't already have a 3D printer. Its going to have snap pieces, and a put guide like Legos on how to put it all together.
- Precision: ??? (position), ??? (printing)
- Speed: ??? (position), ??? (printing)