English • العربية • български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
Initially Catnozzle (v1) was created as a lowcost all-metal hotend at a price below 40 €. The first batch (v1) was made jointly by the contributions of members of Clone Wars.
Please see CatNozzle/es for the original Spanish version.
Please see CatNozzle/es for the original Spanish version. This description comes from a Google Translation of the text.
The hot end consists of 13 pieces:
- 304 stainless steel rod pierced M6 (3.25mm and 3.5mm)
- Heating block machined aluminum AL-6063
- Nozzle blinds made from brass nut DIN 1587 M6
- Top plate machined aluminum AL-6063
- Two plates of phenolic resin (Trespa) sandwiched for isolating the heating block, machined.
- 12v 40W heater cables sheathed in fiberglass.
- Epcos Thermistor 100K - UL 3950 compliant
The maximum operating temperature is 300 degrees Celsius only limitation on the data read by the thermistor (the hotend are proven to 450 ° C without problems)
The CatNozzle is compatible with most RepRap printer where you can mount a Budashnoz
It is best to introduce a piece of filament in the extruder to align the hotend, secure it with M4 screws. The fan must be connected to 12V.