Category:Open source hardware
|Open-source scientific hardware collections and resources|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Open source hardware"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Open design
- Open Source 3-D Printed Nutating Mixer
- Open source 3D printers: an appropriate technology for building low cost optics labs for the developing communities
- Open Source Lab
- Open Source Laboratory Sample Rotator Mixer and Shaker
- Open source laser system for polymeric welding
- Open Source Low-Cost Power Monitoring System
- Open Source Multi-Head 3D Printer for Polymer-Metal Composite Component Manufacturing
- Open source science
- Open-source 3D-printable optics equipment
- Open-Source Automated Mapping Four-Point Probe
- Open-source hardware for research and education
- Open-source mobile water quality testing platform
- Open-source parametric 3-D printed slot die system for thin film semiconductor processing
- Open-Source Photometric System for Enzymatic Nitrate Quantification
- Open-source syringe pump
- Open-source Wax RepRap 3-D Printer for Rapid Prototyping Paper-Based Microfluidics