Deltacomb is a delta robot 3D printer, derived from some basic principles taken from Rostock design and mixed with the common chassis design found in the cartesians machines.
The printer was built in 2017 by Gabriele Rossetti in Turin, Italy.
A warm thank goes to the guys in FabLab Torino who encouraged me to persevere in my efforts to build and develop the machine.
- High build volume to machine volume ratio (up to 12% compared to 9% or less)
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and clean design (no fliyng tubes or cables)
- Super sturdy and versatile frame
- Double Filament roller support included
- Zero backlash thanks to the magnetic joints
- Ultra quiet (less than 50dB)
- Upgradable with heatbed kit and multiextruder
- Build volume : cylindrical, 190mm diameter, 230mm height
- Footprint : 300mm x 385mm x 500mm