The Durbie Prusa Mendel, is a Prusa Mendel variant which was designed to be simple to build, simple to modify and simple to repair. It has a 3mm FR4 matte black heated print bed, default gen6.d electronics which allows direct SD card printing, use of heated bed as well as an optional channel for a tiny fan.
- Printed Parts: ???
- Non-Printed Parts: ???
- Printing-Size: ???
- Material Costs: ???
- Costs: USD 580 (unassembled)
- Precision: ??? (position), ??? (printing)
- Speed: ??? (position), ??? (printing)
- Version 1.3: https://github.com/downloads/romscraj/durbie/Durbie-AssyV1.3-PDF-HiRes.pdf
- Version 2.0: http://cloud.github.com/downloads/romscraj/DurbieV2/DurbieV2-Assy-V1-0.pdf
Where To Purchase
- http://romscraj.com sells complete unassembled Durbie Prusa Mendel kits.