English • العربية • български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
- This kind of scanner belongs to desktop 3D scanners, which can not match with industrial standard scanners, and it is not suitable for scanning irregular and complex objects, only scan nearly cylindrical object, the effect will be more ideal, there are many factors affect scan result. like scanned objects, environment and light. there is a big relationship between them, so we recommend you scan in Constant Light Studio, scanning results will be better.
- for installation and final you can scan object, it needs you own a certain handle ability and related knowledge, as it is open source, you can search on line and communicate with others, we can not guarantee that all the customer can operated it well, as there are too many factors affect the results, but we will try our best to provide you support, this project is also in continuous improvement, I hope we can work together!
- For below 2 plastic parts, we updated the design and new workmanship, now it is plastic injection molding.as it has win much appreciation from our customer, for the rest of printed plastic parts, we will also updated to this new workmanship.
- The advantage of plastic injection molding.
- The surface of injection molding plastic parts is more smooth and clean
- Compared with printed plastic parts, You do not need to fix it
- It is more durable than printed plastic parts
- Two big advantages of the new design
- Instruction of assemble this 2 plastic parts