The portabee, is a Printrbot / Wallace variant which was designed to be able to be packed into a laptop bag. It has a 3mm FR4 matte black heated longbed, default gen6.d electronics which allows direct SD card printing, use of heated longbed as well as a channel for a micro fan. The build area is 120mm x 120mm x 120mm.
- Printed Parts: ???
- Non-Printed Parts: ???
- Printing Size: 12cm x 12cm x 12cm (apprx. 4.75"x4.75"x4.75")
- Material Costs: ???
- Precision: ??? (position), ??? (printing)
- Speed: ??? (position), ??? (printing)
as looked up at RomScraj.com (if documentation links are outdated, look up again new links).
Where To Purchase
- http://romscraj.com - USD 490 unassembled, USD 640 assembled
- http://portabee3dprinter.com - USD 499 unassembled, USD 699 assembled