English • العربية • български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
This page represents an example development page and showcases many features that can be used in creating new development pages.
SE1x is a printer designed by papabur, derived/inspired by the E1x by tjb1 and some scaling modifications done by LoH including the use of the Lulzbot heated bed build plate(available at Lulzbot). It has had other various improvements made by the reprap community on IRC. 300mm^3 Print Volume allows for less restrictions and more room for larger objects or multiple items at once. Control Board: SmoothieBoard 5x - Kits are also offered without control boards if you wish to supply your own, same goes for the hotends. Boards come pre-checked by papabur with all the current configurations uploaded to the sdcard. Hotend: Your choice of Hexagon or Jhead .4 1.75mm PSU: 24VDC 15A 360W Power Supply Aluminum heat spreader's are made in house by papabur and also pre-attached.
- 05/15/15: Mobious Robotics LLC. launches website offering first version of the sE1X.
- 06/05/15: Scaling increase for entire machine to 300x300x300mm.
- 07/21/15: New gantry support design created by papabut which utilizes 2 150mm 2020 extrusions with printed mounting brackets to attach from Y to Z extrusions.
- 08/01/15: Complete overhaul of the sE1X gantry design done by papabur. Including the placement of the Z axis motors to the top of the Z axis, instead of the original bottom based design. This adjustment was made based off scientific fact made by Protoparadigm involving threaded rods as leadscrews in regards to tension vs compression. New parts created include X motor end, X idler end with idler built in, Z axis top motor mounts, and Z axis bottom mounts(all available on the Github page).
- 08/15/15: Prototyping of new gantry design shown promising results and is now available as the standard for all the kits. Customers who bought kits before this will have the option to purchase upgrade kits. -09/02/15: Upgraded entire sE1X to all 10mm smooth rod for extra rigidity.
- 10/08/15: Designed new Y axis heated bed mounted bearing brackets to allow for easier movement.
- 03/28/2016: sE1X wiki is created, MKS sbase control boards are now in stock...officially done with smoothieboard.
Kits of the sE1X 3D printers, along with other various hardware & electronic kits are available through Mobious Robotics LLC.
You can find us on Freenode(IRC) channel #mobious.